Monday, March 10, 2008

Save Your Wine With Carrol Boyes's Wine Bottle Stoppers


I rarely ever finish a bottle of wine in one night but I hate wasting the wine. To save the wine for a later date, I typically use the bottle's cork to stop up the bottle. The cork works fine; that is when little pieces of the cork don't flake off and fall into the wine or the bottle, like most now-a-days, uses a plastic cork which i often have trouble fitting back into the bottle. In addition to these problems, I find the cork to look a little tacky, especially if I'm having a dinner party. Fortunately, I have found a beautiful solution. Carrol Boyes has a fabulous collection of uniquely stylized bottle stoppers.

Carrol Boyes truly creates functional art with these stoppers. With Carrol Boyes bottle stoppers you can top your bottle with a crown, a sultan, a woman, a table bay, or a moghul. These bottle stops are the prefect gift for anyone or any occasion; whether you are saying thank you for coming to my bridal shower or saying hello to your new neighbor. Gift giving is in the details and presentation, it is a visible way to show your appreciation and love; so why not tie one of these bottle stops around the neck of bottle or attach one to a gift-box when giving stem or barware? Click here to view all the stemware and barware available at Sallie Home.

No comments: