Friday, July 22, 2011

The Magic Tablecloth

I recently found these wonderful French tablecloths. I call them my Magic Tablecloths. These table linens look just like silk, but they are... shhhhhhhhhh ...polyester! Which means they are machine washable. Did I mention they are perfect for every occasion?

One day it was rather chilly in the shop, but there were my Magic Tablecloths; they were calling to keep me warm!

When I wrapped the tablecloth around my shoulders, ideas for this tablecloth flooded into my head. Are you traveling to Tahitti, Hawaii, Florida, or your pool this summer? Need a cover-up? My magic tablecloths are the perfect thing... Check the internet for many ways to tie them!

Then, after a long day in the store, all I want to do is lie in bed and read. My magic tablecloth is the perfect cover up. Guess who is under it?
Ava...of course!

No comments: