Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Forward with the Halcyon Days Enamels Charlotte Moss New York Bedside Clock

This past weekend, the United States sprung forward. With this I had to set my clock ahead an hour...or didn't because now my clocks all changed automatically. Unfortunately i didn't know they all changed automatically and I became really confused. In addition to wrapping my mind around this phenomena, I was also thinking I wish I had a clock where I could change manually...

Then appeared the Halcyon Days New York Clock. This is a beautiful Charlotte Moss designed bedside clock made of enamel and gold. The outer shell is a beautiful emerald green on the bottom and using that same color is a wonderful grid pattern. It folds to close, which makes it wonderful for travel. Halcyon Days Enamels is known for their collectible keepsakes, so this piece will last as long as time keeps ticking. For more Halcyon Days collectibles available at Sallie home, click here.

Price: $394

No comments: