Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Vanity Should be Beautiful; Anna Weatherley Vanity Collection Does It

I don't know about you, but my beautification starts in my bathroom/vanity area every morning. For inspiration, I need this area to be looking beautiful as well and mine is because of the Anna Weatherley's Vanity Collection. One of my favorite and most useful Vanity Collection piece is the Anna Weatherley Toothbrush/Makeup-Brush Holder - my toothbrushes never looked so refined. They are wonderfully showcased in the holder accented with gold edging, butterflies, and flowers. This is the perfect gift for the person who has it all...or thinks they have it all. Every morning, or even every time they get ready, it will be a constant reminder of you. They'll thank you for keeping them organized and looking oh-so classy and chic! Click here to view more of Anna Weatherley's wonderful giftware and dinnerware available at Sallie home.

Price: $243

No comments: