Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fine China as a Work of Art: Raynaud Limoges Tableware

I was at my cousin's house recently and in her dinning room she has her Raynuad Allee Royale china prominently hung on her wall as if it was a piece of art. It looks beautiful and it got me thinking, "china is an art and it should be displayed like any other sculpture or painting and not tucked away in a china cabinet."

The Raynuad Allee Royale, which like I said is my cousin's china pattern, is a perfect example as china as art. It is a wonderful combination of blues, golds and greens. The blue flowers are skillfully detailed and there is an intricate weave around the rim. It is a classic china pattern, that is, like any other work of art, timeless. This dinnerware can be used everyday and not just for dinner.

Click here to view the Raynaud Tableware collection available at Sallie home.

Price: $36-$1,119

No comments: