Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Beautiful Baby Blanket by Brahms Mount

Baby animals are a sign that spring has arrived. Though I have noticed more of my friends having babies than animals, I would safely say spring is here. Babies are a great joy, but the abundance of babies this spring has also become a little bit of a burden for me as I am forced to find the perfect baby present. In my search I have found the most adorable baby gift for the spring baby.

Brahms Mount makes top-of-the-line cotton and linen blankets and throws using tried and true techniques that surpass the quality of a mass produced blanket or throw. Brahms Mount has a line of baby blankets that are soft, natural, and adorable - everything you'd want in a baby blanket. My favorite is the Checkmate Cotton Baby Blanket that comes in your choice of pastels. It is a classic checkerboard pattern that reminds me of my recently deceased baby blanket. Unlike mine, these blankets are made to last. They have a couple of other patterns, including a ticking stripe and a plain weave. Whichever pattern you choose, rest assure that they are all made from the same quality materials.

Click here to view all the quality blankets and throws by Brahms Mount available at Sallie home.

No comments: