Friday, April 11, 2008

Arte Italica Festivo Canisters; Keeping Your Coffee Fresh

As I was attempting to keep my coffee fresh in its bag - which did not seem to want to stay closed - I wished I had a container that would properly seal my coffee and would look more attractive than my last resort, a chip clip or rubber band. Luckily, I work at Sallie Home and have access to many beautiful kitchen accessories made by the finest brands.

In my search, I found the perfect coffee canister that would solve both my freshness and my aesthetic problems. The Festivo Coffee Canister with Spoon by Arte Italica is a beautiful mix of pewter and white ceramic and is made for the purpose of keeping coffee fresh. Adding to this serving piece's charm, there is a pewter emblem engraved with the Italian word for Coffee, Caffe. If you like this canister, but do not need a coffee canister, or would just like other matching canisters to accompany your coffee canister, Arte Italica makes four other similar canisters: Biscotti, Dolce, Farina, and the Zucchero canister.

Click here to view all of Arte Italica's European-inspired pewter, ceramics, glassware and tableware available at Sallie Home.

Price: $130-$241

No comments: