Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Mottahedeh Ring Tray; The Perfect Home Gift

Finding the perfect gift can be an arduous task, especially if you do not know the person very well or they are the type of person who has everything. For these occasions I found myself giving very luxurious but very generic gifts of lotions, candles and frames as gifts. I thought these were low risk, who couldn't love these gifts? Then maybe there are more people out there like my dad, to whom I gave a fragrant lotion to after noticing his dry skin, only to find out afterwards that he hates fragrances; he even uses scent-free antiperspirant. After completely missing the target on this gift, I made it my mission to find a better gift to give for anniversaries, birthdays, fathers’ day, and mothers’ day. I found the perfect gift after searching high and low: a ring tray.

Ring Trays are a very cute and definitely a more personal gift to give to friends and family. My favorite ring trays are by Mottahedeh. These wonderful trays have many great saying and words of wisdom - like “A faithful friend is a strong defense” or “knowledge indeed is a desirable and lovely possession” - surrounded by beautiful decoration. They are the perfect gift not only because they are beautiful but they also serve multiple purposes and can go anywhere in the house. Don’t let the name ‘ring tray’ fool you, these trays can be used for rings, keys, coins, and soap -just to name a few. Or they can simply be used as decoration and a constant reminder of advice to live by.

To view the other gift-ware available at Sallie Home, click here.

No comments: